NU Degree 1st Release Slip Result 2022 Apply Now. Urgent notice regarding online application in 1st release slip for 1st-year graduation NU Degree 1st Release (pass) admission program in the academic year 2021-2022. The online application in the 1st release slip for the 1st year graduate (pass) admission program in the academic year 2021-2022 of the National University will start on 01 January at 4 pm and will continue until 10 January 2023 at 12 pm.
Who can apply for the Degree 1st Release slip?
All the applicants in the 1st year graduation (pass) class admission program in the academic year 2021-2022.
- 1) Did not get placed on the merit list
- 2) Not admitted despite being placed on the merit list
- 3) After being admitted to the merit list, the admission is later cancelled did,
All those applicants must apply in 1st release slip to get placed on the merit list. All the applicants who are accepted by the college. Applicants whose initial application is not guaranteed cannot apply on the release slip.
It may be noted that any student admitted in the 1st year graduation (pass) class in the academic year 2021-2022 who wishes to apply for the 1st release slip, must cancel the previous admission by 08 January 2023. Detailed information regarding this is from the National University admissions website (www.nu.ac.bd/admissions). It can be known from Prospectus (Degree Pass) / Important Notice option.
NU Degree 1st Release Slip Notice 2022 Apply Now
NU Degree 1st Release Slip Important Notice:
- The online application of the 1st release slip for the 1st year graduate (pass) admission program in the academic year 2021-2022 should be completed as per the schedule below.
- Date of Online Application in 1st Release Slip for 1st Year Graduate (Pass) Admission Program for Academic Year 2021-2022: 01/01/2023 to 10/01/2023
- Download Notice degree 1st release Slip: Download
1) To apply for the release slip, the applicant should go to the Degree Pass Login link in the Applicant Login option of the admission website and enter the correct roll number and PIN entry. In this case, the release slip application form along with the applicant’s name and other information will be displayed on the website.
2) At this stage, if the applicant selects any college by going to the department and district-wise college selection option, he will see the list of vacant seats in his eligible course in that college. The applicant has to select his/her Eligible course from the list of vacant seats in each college and give entry. Thus an applicant in stages
According to his/her choice, he/she will fill out the release slip application form by deciding the course preference in five colleges.
3) The applicant has to download the release slip application form and collect print/PDF copy on offset white paper but this form need not be submitted to the applied colleges and no fee has to be paid.
4) Release slip application need not be confirmed online by the concerned college.